How do I view my cameras on my phone or tablet?
Once you have professionally installed your Oculus equipment, you will need to download the OculusCCTV Mobile App on your Apple or Android Device.
After the download is complete, you must register with an Email Address and Password to login to the Mobile App and start adding devices. Once you are logged in, follow these steps:
- Go to "Device Manage"
- Select the red "+" at the bottom of the screen
- Select "SN Add" to add your Oculus Equipment via Serial Number
- Scan (or Manually Enter) the Serial Number located on the bottom of the Oculus Recorder and/or the side of the box the equipment came in
- Enter the username and password of your Oculus Equipment
- If Applicable, Enter the 6 Character Unique Captcha Code located on the bottom of the Oculus Recorder and/or the side of the box the equipment came in (CHARACTERS ARE CASE SENSITIVE)
- Select a Group to add your Oculus Equipment to. Default Group is "My Devices"
- Complete the setup
Once you're back on the Oculus Mobile App Home Page:
- Select the Red Camera Outline in one of the empty camera squares
- Check the box to select your Oculus Equipment
- Select "Continue" to view your cameras